It’s the job of the power supply to deliver the required voltage and current. When a power supply fails to deliver them because of a faulty component or a bad design, hard drive corruption can occur. To avoid power issues as much as possible, stay away from cheap third-party chargers and charging cables.
- Recovery Mode in iPhone is a troubleshooting process that diagnose the iOS problem and repairs it.
- So, it’s best to use a renowned iPhone fixing tool like WooTechy iPhixer.
- When dealing with corrupted backups, there are a couple third-party apps that may help you.
- Click here to know how to force restart your iPhone model.
- Select all needed files and click Recover to start the restoration job.
- The newest version of the operating system of the iPhone is known as iOS 16.
It enables you to import photos from iCloud backup. If the problem of black screen is due to some erroneous app or program, this method will help identify it and let you get rid of the concerned app/program. There is a possibility that the formatting or directory structure of your Mac’s startup disk has developed errors, causing black screen on Mac. This will rectify the errors and help your Mac overcome the black screen issue.
- For that, you have to uninstall the existing software first.
- You can use it as one of the solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and recover your device.
- The above methods are presented in the most lucid way to resolve the issue yourself.
- Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and firmware the iPhone needs to be unlocked.
- If you are still unable to install iOS 16 on your device, then the next method involves using iTunes.
File corrupted or not a valid VFF file. Please make sure you selected a valid update file and try again. Like many electronic devices with sophisticated software, the iPad requires frequent updates to its firmware. These updates may provide new functionality or fix bugs, improving the stability of your device.
Then to start downloading the latest iOS 16 firmware on your device, tap “Download”. Step 1 On your Windows or Mac, download and install the latest version of iToolab FixGo from their official website. Tap “Start” once you connect your faulty iPhone to the computer.